strata image

  • Cosmetic renovations – any superficial changes – painting, laying carpet etc.
  • Minor renovations –permission is required from the owner’s corporation – renovating a kitchen; reconfiguring internal walls etc.
  • Major renovations – permission is required from the owners corporation – structural changes
  • All works must be carried out by a licensed tradesperson – check a tradespersons licence at
  • Tenants need their landlords written permission to make any changes to the lot
  • To ensure you are not in breach – keep the owners corporation in the loop